- WE'RE JUST RANDOM SPECKS OF DUST IN A TORNADO TO THE MARKETS .......
- CHARTISTS MUST PUT ALL BIAS ASIDE AND LET THE CHARTS DO THE TALKING OR WE'LL SEE ONLY WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- This blog has a copy of all header posts that I publish anywhere, so that those interested in seeing what my thoughts are on the markets can find them easily.
- I will be answering questions and responding to comments, so feel free to respond to any posts and I will see your comment even if it is not on the most recent post.
- If you're interested in seeing any intraday charts I post, I do that on twitter, and my twitter handle is @shjackcharts.
- The charts in the posts are as large as I can practically make them. if you would like to look at one more closely, click on it, and the link will take you to a larger version at screencast. If you click on that again, you will get a full page version, and can use the resizing function on your browser to enlarge parts of interest further.

Friday 28 October 2016

Long Week - TGIF

I have a fairly hectic work schedule nowadays and I've been struggling to get everything done. an obvious way to save time would be to give up writing this blog, but I'm not going to do that, as I really enjoy writing it. I'm working on rebalancing my schedule so I can reliably always get these posts out in the morning, so bear with me as I do that over the next couple of weeks as I do that, and after that the posting schedule should be pretty much back to normal.

I haven't posted the morning charts that I do for Daily Video Service subscribers at theartofchart.net here for a while so I'll do that this morning for those of you that aren't just trading equity indices. Trading on ES has been pretty tedious lately but TF is looking interesting here, and the other main futures I chart in detail - DX, CL, NG, GC & ZB have all been pretty interesting to trade the last few months. If you are trading ZB, DX or NG in particular I would suggest that you have a close look at those charts, and watch the accompanying 10 minute pre-market video, which you can see here. On days when I make these videos available (once a week or so) I post them before the open on my twitter (@shjackcharts), so if you don't want to wait, that's the best place to find them.

On equities our strong lean here is short as long as ES is respecting the weekly pivot at 2132.50 (approx 2137/8 SPX) as resistance.

ES Dec 60min chart:
NQ Dec 60min chart:
TF Dec 60min chart:
DX Dec 60min chart:
CL Dec 60min chart:
NG Dec 60min chart:
GC Dec 60min chart:
ZB Dec 60min chart:
It's been a long week and I'm very glad to see Friday. I'll be catching up with some sleep over the weekend.

Stan and I did a free educational webinar last night on trading systems and if you'd like to see the recording of that then you can see that on this page here. We do a page like this every month and all the links to register for free webinars are listed there, and the recordings are posted there afterwards. You can always find the current month's page on our blog post listing here:

I get questions regularly about trading options and I've never traded them really so there's not usually much I can say. An old trading bud of mine, Suz Smith, has recently opened a service though. She's very sharp, really knows her stuff and she's good, honest people, unlike quite a few people offering services out there. She also understands very well that the key to keeping subscribers for any pay service is to provide a good service that is excellent value for money. That seems obvious but it's remarkable how many service providers in this space seem to have missed that class in Business 101. If you're interested in Suz's service the link to her page is here, and if you want to join the you can use the code SPREAD50 for a 50% discount. I'm not getting anything in return for mentioning this, this is just a favor to Suz and those of my readers who trade options, as I know that there are a lot of services out there that don't deliver the goods. Suz Smith is the real deal.

Everyone have a great weekend. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment