- WE'RE JUST RANDOM SPECKS OF DUST IN A TORNADO TO THE MARKETS .......
- CHARTISTS MUST PUT ALL BIAS ASIDE AND LET THE CHARTS DO THE TALKING OR WE'LL SEE ONLY WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- This blog has a copy of all header posts that I publish anywhere, so that those interested in seeing what my thoughts are on the markets can find them easily.
- I will be answering questions and responding to comments, so feel free to respond to any posts and I will see your comment even if it is not on the most recent post.
- If you're interested in seeing any intraday charts I post, I do that on twitter, and my twitter handle is @shjackcharts.
- The charts in the posts are as large as I can practically make them. if you would like to look at one more closely, click on it, and the link will take you to a larger version at screencast. If you click on that again, you will get a full page version, and can use the resizing function on your browser to enlarge parts of interest further.

Friday 15 December 2017

RUT - The Sleeping Giant Awakens?

Back to back reversal trend days which we haven't seen in a while, and NQ has now made the new ATH that Stan and I were looking for. My video was moved from premarket to just before midday this morning, as a big Windows 10 update took my media computer hostage for several hours and I had to wait for that to finish. Here is the section on ES, SPX, NQ and TF. Intraday Video - Update on ES, NQ and TF:
What I've been looking at since I did the video is the very interesting setup on RUT here, as it had barely moved all week before moving down yesterday to break the last low and the daily middle band. That lower low was on positive RSI divergence and at the close today RUT may well fix a daily RSI 5 buy signal, with a full rejection candle today against yesterday's decline and a nice little double bottom setup that on a sustained break over 1533 looks for in effect a full retest of the all time high. If that delivers then we may well see NQ make my resistance trendline in the 6530 area and a test on ES of 2700 before the December high, which we are expecting sometime next week. RUT daily chart:
TGIF. Everyone have a great weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment