- WE'RE JUST RANDOM SPECKS OF DUST IN A TORNADO TO THE MARKETS .......
- CHARTISTS MUST PUT ALL BIAS ASIDE AND LET THE CHARTS DO THE TALKING OR WE'LL SEE ONLY WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- This blog has a copy of all header posts that I publish anywhere, so that those interested in seeing what my thoughts are on the markets can find them easily.
- I will be answering questions and responding to comments, so feel free to respond to any posts and I will see your comment even if it is not on the most recent post.
- If you're interested in seeing any intraday charts I post, I do that on twitter, and my twitter handle is @shjackcharts.
- The charts in the posts are as large as I can practically make them. if you would like to look at one more closely, click on it, and the link will take you to a larger version at screencast. If you click on that again, you will get a full page version, and can use the resizing function on your browser to enlarge parts of interest further.

Thursday 22 February 2018

Still Testing SPX Middle Band Resistance

I try to post a full video once a week so I'm posting one today. If you're just interested in the equity indices I cover those at the start of the video. Stan and I are doing two free webinars tonight, the first is on trade execution 30 minutes after the RTH close, and the second is on the big five stocks and sector ETFs an hour after the close. If you'd like to see either or both you can register for those on our February Free Webinars Page. Full Intraday Video from theartofchart.net - Update on ES, NQ and TF ..... and CL, NG, HG, GC, ZB, KC, SB, CC, ZW, DX, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD and NZDUSD:
SPX has rallied back to test the daily middle band again today, and rejected there again so far. As long as that remains the case then the likely next leg down has started, though confirmation of that only comes with the break and conversion of 2700 to resistance, which we are still waiting for. If SPX should break and convert the daily middle band then we would likely see the rally high retest that we didn't see yesterday, and bears would then need to deliver a rejection candle back below the middle band tomorrow. We shall see :-) SPX 60min chart:

No comments:

Post a Comment