- WE'RE JUST RANDOM SPECKS OF DUST IN A TORNADO TO THE MARKETS .......
- CHARTISTS MUST PUT ALL BIAS ASIDE AND LET THE CHARTS DO THE TALKING OR WE'LL SEE ONLY WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- This blog has a copy of all header posts that I publish anywhere, so that those interested in seeing what my thoughts are on the markets can find them easily.
- I will be answering questions and responding to comments, so feel free to respond to any posts and I will see your comment even if it is not on the most recent post.
- If you're interested in seeing any intraday charts I post, I do that on twitter, and my twitter handle is @shjackcharts.
- The charts in the posts are as large as I can practically make them. if you would like to look at one more closely, click on it, and the link will take you to a larger version at screencast. If you click on that again, you will get a full page version, and can use the resizing function on your browser to enlarge parts of interest further.

Monday 7 June 2021

Onwards And Upwards

 On my last post I was looking at the setup for a backtest of the daily middle band, and SPX delivered that and has then rallied back almost to the all time high retest, which I'm expecting to happen ideally today or tomorrow, as the historical stats for Wednesday and Thursday this week lean significantly bearish.

SPX daily chart:

If the SPX all time high is broken with force, then the main upside target is the wedge resistance for the rising wedge from the March 2020 low. That is currently in the 4320 area but it is going to take a strong push over the SPX all time high to make that the main target for now.

SPX 60min chart:

The main target for now is the wedge resistance on the rising wedge from the May lows. That rising wedge support is now in the 4195 area, and resistance currently in the 4255 area. Both support trendlines are rising of course.

SPX 15min chart:

The June free public Chart Chat at theartofchart.net has been scheduled for next Sunday 13th June. You can register for that here, and the registration links for that and the other free webinars this month are also of course on our June Free Webinars page.

No comments:

Post a Comment