- WE'RE JUST RANDOM SPECKS OF DUST IN A TORNADO TO THE MARKETS .......
- CHARTISTS MUST PUT ALL BIAS ASIDE AND LET THE CHARTS DO THE TALKING OR WE'LL SEE ONLY WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- This blog has a copy of all header posts that I publish anywhere, so that those interested in seeing what my thoughts are on the markets can find them easily.
- I will be answering questions and responding to comments, so feel free to respond to any posts and I will see your comment even if it is not on the most recent post.
- If you're interested in seeing any intraday charts I post, I do that on twitter, and my twitter handle is @shjackcharts.
- The charts in the posts are as large as I can practically make them. if you would like to look at one more closely, click on it, and the link will take you to a larger version at screencast. If you click on that again, you will get a full page version, and can use the resizing function on your browser to enlarge parts of interest further.

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Testing Santa's Resolve

Only one chart today and it is the main chart that I am watching on SPX. I did the chart on Saturday for Chart Package subscribers at theartofchart.net, and we are now close to the possible falling channel resistance test that I was looking at then. I have that in the 2078 area. If that resistance holds then we will most likely see a big decline start there, though the decline would most likely not get serious before the end of the year. SPX daily chart:
If we see SPX break over 2080 and hold it, then the upside opens up and we could see a test of 2100, but I'd be surprised to see that here. I've been surprised before though and seasonality is strongly bullish into tomorrow's close.

Just a reminder that Stan and I are doing a free to all Chart Chat on Sunday at theartofchart.net. If you are at all interested in where prices are likely to be going on all main indices, bonds, forex or commodities then I'd consider attending. You can sign up for that here. If you aren't interested in any of those things then I'm not sure why you are reading this post, though if you are just here for the fine charting and subtle humor then there should be both of those available on Sunday too. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment