- WE'RE JUST RANDOM SPECKS OF DUST IN A TORNADO TO THE MARKETS .......
- CHARTISTS MUST PUT ALL BIAS ASIDE AND LET THE CHARTS DO THE TALKING OR WE'LL SEE ONLY WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- This blog has a copy of all header posts that I publish anywhere, so that those interested in seeing what my thoughts are on the markets can find them easily.
- I will be answering questions and responding to comments, so feel free to respond to any posts and I will see your comment even if it is not on the most recent post.
- If you're interested in seeing any intraday charts I post, I do that on twitter, and my twitter handle is @shjackcharts.
- The charts in the posts are as large as I can practically make them. if you would like to look at one more closely, click on it, and the link will take you to a larger version at screencast. If you click on that again, you will get a full page version, and can use the resizing function on your browser to enlarge parts of interest further.

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Tis The Season

The bulls put in a very strong day yesterday and, so far at least, the post-Xmas Santa Rally is intact. Bulls have the advantage today unless the bears can really impress. That would need a break below 2065 SPX this morning for me really & that would be the 2055/6 area on ES.

Xmas isn't just a season of cheer and bullish tape however, it is also a season of colds. I have a mild cold, my trading bud Mike Vacchi at Princeton Trader has a worse one, and my collaborator Stan Nabozny at theartofchart.net has the worst, having lost his voice altogether overnight, so I did my first ever solo Chart Chat this morning.

As a result I'm running kind of late this morning and I'm going to use the ES, NQ and TF bonus charts that I posted for theartofchart.net subscribers this morning, as they tell the story & it will save me a lot of time. If you're interested in seeing these every morning then I'd mention that I also post the DX, CL and GC charts as well, and sometimes others, and these are currently availasble to all subscribers, though we are planning to restrict these to annual or triple play subscribers within a couple of months. ES Mar 60min chart:
NQ Mar 60min chart:
TF Mar 60min chart:
Bulls took the short term advantage back yesterday and unless we see a break down then we could see 2090 SPX on a push up today. Bulls are working for end of month/quarter/year window dressing here and so far they are delivering that. There is strong resistance just over 2090 SPX so I'm still skeptical as to whether they could break above there. We shall see.

Just a reminder that Stan (hopefully) and I will be doing a free to all Chart Chat on Sunday with a multi-timeframe look at equities, forex, bonds, energy, precious metals, some other commodities and if we get a question about it, possibly even a look at kitchen sink futures. All are welcome and if you are interested in the price prospects for pretty much anything in 2016, or just enjoy top quality TA then you can sign up for that here. Spaces will be limited so don't wait too long to sign up if you want a place. Get well soon Stan! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment