- WE'RE JUST RANDOM SPECKS OF DUST IN A TORNADO TO THE MARKETS .......
- CHARTISTS MUST PUT ALL BIAS ASIDE AND LET THE CHARTS DO THE TALKING OR WE'LL SEE ONLY WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- This blog has a copy of all header posts that I publish anywhere, so that those interested in seeing what my thoughts are on the markets can find them easily.
- I will be answering questions and responding to comments, so feel free to respond to any posts and I will see your comment even if it is not on the most recent post.
- If you're interested in seeing any intraday charts I post, I do that on twitter, and my twitter handle is @shjackcharts.
- The charts in the posts are as large as I can practically make them. if you would like to look at one more closely, click on it, and the link will take you to a larger version at screencast. If you click on that again, you will get a full page version, and can use the resizing function on your browser to enlarge parts of interest further.

Friday 6 April 2018

The Three Day Rule - Day Three

It''s been a while since we last saw an example, but one of my strongest historical stats is the Three Day Rule. On this stat, there first needs to be a 2%+ decline, and then on a break back over the 5 day MA, currently at 2627, then on a clear daily closing break back below on either of the next two trading days, then there should be a retest of the previous low (2553.80), before any significant move over the previous high (currently 2672.08). There are no guarantees in trading or analysis, but with the exception of two very marginal higher lows when triangles were forming, this stat has delivered in every instance (so far) going back to the start of 2007.

Unusually I am posting one of our premarket videos for subscribers, but I have a very busy afternoon lined up, and I'm aware I haven't published much this week. This is the full video covering all 19 futures that I look at in the morning. Worth mentioning as well that I may well be away on Monday. Full Pre-Market Video from theartofchart.net - Update on ES, NQ and TF (at the start) and then DX, CL, NG, GC, ZB, HG, KC, SB, CC, ZW, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD and NZDUSD:
SPX daily 5dma:

No comments:

Post a Comment