- WE'RE JUST RANDOM SPECKS OF DUST IN A TORNADO TO THE MARKETS .......
- CHARTISTS MUST PUT ALL BIAS ASIDE AND LET THE CHARTS DO THE TALKING OR WE'LL SEE ONLY WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- This blog has a copy of all header posts that I publish anywhere, so that those interested in seeing what my thoughts are on the markets can find them easily.
- I will be answering questions and responding to comments, so feel free to respond to any posts and I will see your comment even if it is not on the most recent post.
- If you're interested in seeing any intraday charts I post, I do that on twitter, and my twitter handle is @shjackcharts.
- The charts in the posts are as large as I can practically make them. if you would like to look at one more closely, click on it, and the link will take you to a larger version at screencast. If you click on that again, you will get a full page version, and can use the resizing function on your browser to enlarge parts of interest further.

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Getting Close Now

SPX is approaching wedge resistance and broken trendline support, and those should intersect in the 2130 area tomorrow or Friday. Ideally the next short term high will be made there in that timeframe. I'm not expecting any overthrow because I'm expecting this high to retested and exceeded within a few weeks. That is when we may see an overthrow as SPX tests main resistance somewhere (by then) in the 2150-2200 area. SPX daily chart:
I was saying on Friday that most of my optic run charts from the last low didn't look cooked yet. That's no longer the case and these all now look ready to break down soon. Screen 3x 15min SPX INDU TRAN chart:
In the case of RUT we may well have already seen the high now, though it might crawl up a little further. Screen 3x 15min NDX RUT NYA chart:
Support is at yesterday's low at 2105.87 and the hourly 50 MA which is now at 2100.16. A break below yesterday's low would be a warning sign, and a break below the 50 hour MA should signal that the indices are have topped or are topping for now. If we see a hit of the 2125 to 2130 area today that would be a very attractive short entry. We may well see an early dip that gets bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment