- WE'RE JUST RANDOM SPECKS OF DUST IN A TORNADO TO THE MARKETS .......
- CHARTISTS MUST PUT ALL BIAS ASIDE AND LET THE CHARTS DO THE TALKING OR WE'LL SEE ONLY WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- This blog has a copy of all header posts that I publish anywhere, so that those interested in seeing what my thoughts are on the markets can find them easily.
- I will be answering questions and responding to comments, so feel free to respond to any posts and I will see your comment even if it is not on the most recent post.
- If you're interested in seeing any intraday charts I post, I do that on twitter, and my twitter handle is @shjackcharts.
- The charts in the posts are as large as I can practically make them. if you would like to look at one more closely, click on it, and the link will take you to a larger version at screencast. If you click on that again, you will get a full page version, and can use the resizing function on your browser to enlarge parts of interest further.

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Bonus Charts Today

Running late today, the picture on SPX is mixed, and I've been getting a few requests for updated pictures on gold, bonds etc in recent days so I'm reposting here the seven charts I posted for daily video subscribers at theartofchart.net this morning. ES, NQ and TF all looking for a bounce before possible further downside. We'll see how that develops and I'd note that the possible symmetrical triangle on SPX that appeared to be forming at the close yesterday is breaking down this morning.

The last four charts are for DX, CL, GC and ZB with my current take on those. All looking interesting today with all of them close to significant inflection points. If you'd like to see these every morning then you can sign up for the daily video service here. Stan also does that daily video every night and there is a private twitter feed where shorter term updates are posted as well.

If you want a broader view on these instruments there is a video posted of our monthly free Chart Chat that we did on Sunday and you can see that here.

ES Mar 60min chart:
NQ Mar 60min chart:
TF Mar 60min chart:
DX Mar 60min chart:
CL Apr 60min chart:
GC Mar 60min chart:
ZB Jun 60min chart:
I currently have ES rising wedge support in the 1972 area and that is a match with the ES weekly pivot at 1974 (1976 SPX area). Unless that level is broken I'm looking for at least a retest of the current rally high before a possible serious reversal back down.

No comments:

Post a Comment