- WE'RE JUST RANDOM SPECKS OF DUST IN A TORNADO TO THE MARKETS .......
- CHARTISTS MUST PUT ALL BIAS ASIDE AND LET THE CHARTS DO THE TALKING OR WE'LL SEE ONLY WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- This blog has a copy of all header posts that I publish anywhere, so that those interested in seeing what my thoughts are on the markets can find them easily.
- I will be answering questions and responding to comments, so feel free to respond to any posts and I will see your comment even if it is not on the most recent post.
- If you're interested in seeing any intraday charts I post, I do that on twitter, and my twitter handle is @shjackcharts.
- The charts in the posts are as large as I can practically make them. if you would like to look at one more closely, click on it, and the link will take you to a larger version at screencast. If you click on that again, you will get a full page version, and can use the resizing function on your browser to enlarge parts of interest further.

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Too Many Triangles Lately

Very late post today as I was out much of the morning and I've had a busy open.

SPX failed just under triangle resistance yesterday and I have open 5min & 15min sell signals here. I'm looking for SPX to most likely test the globex low in the 2083-7 area before another test of triangle resistance. If Monday's low at 2072.37 is broken, that would open up a test of triangle support in the 2055 area. SPX 15min chart:
After yet another time-consuming triangle TLT has finally broken down this morning. If that break holds then the target back in the 125/6 area should just be the start of a big move down that I'm expecting to reverse the whole of the move up on bonds since the end of 2013. TLT 60min chart:
ES has traded as low as 2091.05 and as high as 2103.82 since the open. My open sell signals are suggesting strongly that there is still more downside to come so I'm working on the assumption that we will see a lower low under 2091 before the next test of triangle resistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment