- WE'RE JUST RANDOM SPECKS OF DUST IN A TORNADO TO THE MARKETS .......
- CHARTISTS MUST PUT ALL BIAS ASIDE AND LET THE CHARTS DO THE TALKING OR WE'LL SEE ONLY WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- This blog has a copy of all header posts that I publish anywhere, so that those interested in seeing what my thoughts are on the markets can find them easily.
- I will be answering questions and responding to comments, so feel free to respond to any posts and I will see your comment even if it is not on the most recent post.
- If you're interested in seeing any intraday charts I post, I do that on twitter, and my twitter handle is @shjackcharts.
- The charts in the posts are as large as I can practically make them. if you would like to look at one more closely, click on it, and the link will take you to a larger version at screencast. If you click on that again, you will get a full page version, and can use the resizing function on your browser to enlarge parts of interest further.

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Right Shoulders I Think

All futures charts today from the subscriber only bonus charts at theartofchart.net as they tell the story for today well and I'm running late.

All three of ES (SPX futures), NQ (NDX futures) and TF (RUT futures) look likely to be forming right shoulders on H&S patterns. those could go a little higher but if these are H&S patterns they could break down at any time. ES 60min chart:
NQ 60min chart:
TF 60min chart:
Today is a cycle trend day and if these H&S patterns break down today this could ruin. The level on ES I don't want to see broken is the weekly pivot at 2089.5. That's in the 2094 area on SPX, which is a match with important resistance at the 50 hour MA. A sustained break over that level would strongly suggest a retest of the 2116 SPX high.

No comments:

Post a Comment