- WE'RE JUST RANDOM SPECKS OF DUST IN A TORNADO TO THE MARKETS .......
- CHARTISTS MUST PUT ALL BIAS ASIDE AND LET THE CHARTS DO THE TALKING OR WE'LL SEE ONLY WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- This blog has a copy of all header posts that I publish anywhere, so that those interested in seeing what my thoughts are on the markets can find them easily.
- I will be answering questions and responding to comments, so feel free to respond to any posts and I will see your comment even if it is not on the most recent post.
- If you're interested in seeing any intraday charts I post, I do that on twitter, and my twitter handle is @shjackcharts.
- The charts in the posts are as large as I can practically make them. if you would like to look at one more closely, click on it, and the link will take you to a larger version at screencast. If you click on that again, you will get a full page version, and can use the resizing function on your browser to enlarge parts of interest further.

Monday 28 November 2016

Splodgeness Abounds

I christened a new TA setup in yesterday's Chart Chat and I've clipped out the beginning of that to show what I was saying on the ES/SPX, NQ/NDX and TF/RUT charts then. I'm not certain that this innovation will guarantee my elevation to the TA Hall of Fame, but at the least it was funny and you can see that clip here:-) - The Springheel Splodge revelation.

As I am saying in the clip, the bears have something to prove here in terms of showing that this might be a two way market, but there is a retracement coming at some point that should retrace this triangle thrust back to the 2168-70 area and possibly lower. I talk in more detail about the short term setup in the video I recorded this morning. The charts below are the ES, NQ & TF charts I posted for members at theartofchart.net this morning.

ES Dec 60min chart:
NQ Dec 60min chart:
TF Dec 60min chart:
I talk in detail about these charts in my premarket video for Daily Video Service members at theartofchart.net this morning and you can see those here. These usually run about ten minutes but there were so many interesting setups today (all outside equities), that I took some extra time and also covered the HG, KC & SB charts which aren't covered every day, in addition to the usual eight tickers which are ES, NQ, TF, DX, CL, NG, GC & ZB. You can see that video here.

We are running a one day Cyber Monday sale at theartofchart.net today with 20% off all our standard prices and if you are thinking of subscribing, or if you are an existing member and would like to pay less than the standard price, then you can take advantage of this offer here. Remember you must enter the code when you subscribe to get the discount. As always the lower rate is locked in for life as long as your subscription is continuous. No continuous subscriber ever pays more than the rate they subscribed at.

No comments:

Post a Comment